We are looking for a talented and resourceful individual who will help us achieve our vision of being the global market leader in the field of solar energy assessment services.
Your key tasks and responsibilities:
- Take ownership of the revenue growth strategy in sales territories assigned.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and partners.
- Manage the sales process from start to close. This involves engaging with prospective and existing customer to understand their challenges, and propose relevant, technically sound solutions.
- Effectively demonstrate how our solutions are better than competitor products/services
- Provide after sales customer support. This would very often involve liaising with technical and consultancy teams to solve customer’s problems.
- Help the product development team to improve our product portfolio by regularly collecting customer feedback, monitoring competitor and market trends. Where relevant also contribute with technical skills towards development of new products.
- Participation at solar energy tradeshows and conferences to promote our solutions
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-5 years of experience in technical sales
- Work experience in the renewable energy industry or educational background in renewable energy is highly desirable.
- Technical aptitude, analytical thinking, ability to link business agenda with technical aspects of our services
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and negotiation skills
- Positive attitude and strong desire to be successful and to make a difference
- Strong individual dedication and team spirit
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently, and manage multiple tasks
- Language: excellent English is required. Proficiency in one or more foreign languages is an advantage
Candidate with EU citizenship or valid residence permit will be given preference. However applications from non-EU applicants are also welcome.
Starting date: as soon as possible
Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia