Solargis is a technology company offering meteorological data, software and consultancy services to the solar energy industry. Over a thousand customers from 100+ countries rely on our services to develop and operate solar power plants more profitably.
To continue offering excellent support to our customers, we need to grow our customer-facing teams. We are offering a unique opportunity to individuals who are looking to develop their business skills and are interested in being part of the solar energy revolution.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospect and qualify leads who can benefit from Solargis services. This will involve engaging with prospective customers via phone, email, and live chat to understand their challenges and propose meaningful solutions.
- Create educational and marketing content that would help generate a steady flow of interest in Solargis solutions. For example, you could help by writing a blog, preparing a webinar, or training our chatbot.
- You will be the voice of our customers. You will help the product development team to improve our product portfolio by collecting customer feedback, monitoring competitor and market trends.
- Pitch in with new and creative ideas on how we could improve our processes, increase sales, and offer better support to our customers
- Occasionally you will travel to solar energy tradeshows and conferences to promote our solutions and engage with existing customers
- Prior experience with solar energy is not mandatory. But curiosity and eagerness to learn is a must
- You have a combination of business and technical skills.
- You have excellent writing and speaking skills in English. Fluency in other languages is a bonus.
- This is a junior-level position with fast career growth possibility. Candidates with 1-3 years of work experience are best suited for this opportunity.
What we offer:
Besides a very unique learning opportunity, we offer the following benefits:
- You will have the opportunity to be part of something that is changing the lives of societies across the world
- Competitive Pay – You will receive a competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Work-Life Balance – We offer flexible working hours and the possibility for occasional home-office
- Opportunities for personal development – We offer personal growth opportunities by enabling participation at conferences, workshops, and language classes
- International work environment – Our team of 40+ people comprises of 6 nationalities who speak several languages + we have customers from all over the world.
Solargis embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
This is a full-time position based in Bratislava, Slovakia. We can offer relocation support to successful candidates from outside the EU.
Important: To apply for this position please submit your CV and cover/motivation letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.