The purchase process can be completed in 5 steps:
- Select product(s)
- Review Cart
- Review Customer info
- Confirm and pay for your order
- Track your order
To start, visit https://solargis.info/purchase
Step 1: Select the product you wish to order.
The Solargis website allows you to purchase a license to the following products/services:
- Select the product
- Choose product options
Step 2: Review items in cart.
After you have finished adding all items you wish to order to your cart, you will see a summary of all items in the cart and the total price. To proceed, click the button.
Step 3: Review customer information.
- Enter or update contact person and company details as you want it to appear on the invoice
- EU companies should enter their company VAT ID at this stage to avoid being charged 20% VAT on the total amount. VAT does not apply to non-EU companies. Please note that the VAT id is verified by the VIES service (http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/) and may not work from time to time
Step 4: Confirm your order details and process your order.
- Purchase Order number and Invoice delivery – At this stage, you will also have the option to include a Purchase Order number that should be indicated on the invoice. You can also select the option to receive a hard copy of the invoice by post.
- You will have the option to choose from three payment options when placing an order. Your order will be processed after receipt of payment
Step 5: Track your order
- Your order is processed upon receipt of payment. iMaps, pvPlanner, and pvSpot subscriptions will be activated immediately upon receipt of payment. Standard delivery time for time series and TMY data orders is one working day. However, on some occasions, delivery of your order may take longer. For >90% of orders, we complete delivery within 48 hours
- You will receive an email notification with invoice when your order has been delivered. You can also track your order status and summary from your Solargis account page: https://solargis.info/account/